The following programs are for you to use as you like; we encourage fitness as an ultimate goal, though we acknowledge that there are many different paths. Use this list as a guide for beginning a program or constructing your own.
- Lifting segment for the US Eagles before the 2004 Churchhill Cup
- 7s sprint- a 9 week running program
- Maryland Winter workout- all inclusive winter program to get you ready for the spring.
- Sevens World Cup 2001 National Team Workout, by Tom Billups, US Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Clarance Culpepper sprint workout
Complete programs (running and lifting components)
- Pre-January Camp: A 6 week program for the WNT prior to their January Camp, it includes 5 days a week of conditioning lifting and sprinting.
- Pre-Nations Cup: A 8 week program prior to the Nation's cup.
- The strength / SAQ fall 2003 was written by Tracy Moens, the US womens fitness coach before they went to Churchill cup. An EXCELLENT all inclusive workout! (2 downloads)
- An all inclusive workout that the US Eagles used to train for the Churchill Cup in 2004. Don't be intimidated by the spreadsheets - there are a lot of them because the program has lot of variety (so that you don't get bored)!
- NZ7s program-- a complete *intense* 2 a day workout for sevens.
- 15s Workout- Tom Billups designed for 15s national team as workout leading up to Canada Cup - more 15s specific
Plyometrics and other Cardio Workouts
- Cardio Machines-- Speed Endurance Work Out - when you can't get outside.
- Dynamic Stretches
- Agility Ladder Workout - Stacy's Favorite!
Tips and Tools